FirstClass Client Training - Setting the Auto Reply
FirstClass Client - Setting the Auto Reply for any normal user
- Open the user Preferences
- On a Windows - Under the 'Edit' Menu
- On a Mac - Under the 'FirstClass' menu
- 'Messaging' Tab
- 'Mail Rule' Tab
- Option for Local Mail (auto reply to messages from FirstClass server users only)
- Option for Internet Mail (auto reply for internet emails only)
- Enter in desired text for auto reply (etiquette - add in 'this is a auto reply message', return time/date they can expect a normal reply)
- Click Apply Button
Video by Steward Lynch of Open Text inc.
Last updated Mon, Feb 11, 2013 1:39 AM
FirstClass is a registered trademark of Open Text inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Currently this website is being updated and will be pushed over to the new FirstClass 12 Web Services. For the next couple months our new websites will be under development as we run real world tests of the new FirstClass API. We do apologize for anything that does not line up.