FirstClass Client Training - Signatures & Reply Replacement
Setting the Signature, Reply Replacement & Tagging
- Open the user Preferences
- On a Windows - Under the 'Edit' Menu
- On a Mac - Under the 'FirstClass' menu
- 'Messaging' Tab
- 'Initial Content' Tab
- Option for 'Cursor placement' (Proper etiquette would have placement above quoted text. This should be uniformly set as site wide policy for consistency of messaging.)
- Option for 'Reply Tagging' (Proper etiquette would set 'Name and Timestamp')
- Option for 'Forward Tagging' (Proper etiquette would set 'Include Header Summary')
- Set 'Automatically add signature to new message'
- Proper etiquette would have a signature with; 'full name, staff title/position, contact information including email, phone, and web site.
- Click Apply Button
FirstClass Signatures & Reply Replacement
Video by Steward Lynch of Open Text inc.
Last updated Mon, Feb 11, 2013 1:39 AM
FirstClass is a registered trademark of Open Text inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Currently this website is being updated and will be pushed over to the new FirstClass 12 Web Services. For the next couple months our new websites will be under development as we run real world tests of the new FirstClass API. We do apologize for anything that does not line up.